After three successful issues, The Fly Came Near It is pleased to announce that Old Northwest Review will begin accepting submissions for its 2017 issue from now until July 28, 2017.
Writers wishing to submit their work to Old Northwest Review must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All work must be that of the submitting author and not previously published elsewhere.
- Fiction and creative non-fiction submissions should be no more than 5,000 words.
- Poets are allowed to submit up to three poems.
- All poetry, fiction, and non-fiction work must be submitted in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf. Submissions sent in any other file formats will not be reviewed or opened.
- Reviews of recent work that is Midwestern in nature are permissible.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. We politely ask that authors let us know immediately if a piece submitted to Old Northwest Review has been selected to be published elsewhere.
- Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Submission – [genre] – Last name, First name.”
For more information on Old Northwest Review, including all previous issues, click here.